Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gratitude Journal Entry # 28

Gratitude Journal Entry # 28

I recently was part of a book study through our church. We just had our last gathering this past week. It was bitter sweet for me because we had just started attending this church and I came into this group knowing 2 people. It was very nerve-racking for me, because at first, I am a shy lady. I felt like I was just finally starting to open up to these women and now we are done with the book. These ladies were insightful, encouraging and extremely helpful! I've made a handful of new friends. So, this week, I am thankful for the chance to be part of this group. I am thankful that these ladies took me in and love me for me. I am thankful for all the stories and lessons they shared from their own lives.

BTW the book was amazing. It was called What Did You Expect, by Paul David Tripp. I definitely will be referencing some pages in this amazing book throughout  my blog. I recommend this book to any one who is married or planned to be married..AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment