Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorize Monday

I don't know if I have mentioned this just yet, but our church is participating in Fighter Verse 2013! You can check out more about it here FighterVerses.com!! There are a lot of great resources to check out while you are there! 

Scripture is so hard to memorize mostly because I don't make it a priority. So not only am I going to write out this weeks Fighter Verse, but I am also going to spoil you with some tips on memorization. 



A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1 

Tips to help you with memorization:
  1. Write it down. Write it out several times.
  2. After all that writing (see tip #1) hang them up around your house. Each time you see the verse around the house read it aloud.
  3. Say it out Loud! 
  4. Practice!! Repeat the verse out loud over and over and over and over and over and over....
  5. Make up a song with the verse. 




No comments:

Post a Comment