Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Message Board

Scott and I have started a new habit. It might seem a little silly but it all started with a message board I found on Pinterest. (http://www.lifesweetlifeblog.com/2012/01/free-printable-i-love-you-because.html)




I was so inspired by this board that I made my own. We write notes to each other but have also included the kids.


We love it so much that we not only take the time to write on the "love you" board, but we have added a white board on our refrigerator. At first we started writing notes to each other, but it has evolved into drawing pictures. It might seem silly, but I always look forward to the cute pictures that Scott draws. It makes me laugh. It keeps up connected. One of my love languages is words of affirmation and it means the world to me that Scott takes the time to write me little notes or draw me silly pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment