Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Gratitude Journal Entry # 9

Gratitude Journal Entry # 9

 I have been blogging for about 2 1/2 months now. I try to pour my heart and soul into my writings because I really want others to know what it was like to go through an affair, in hopes that they will see the mess it made and never make the mistake on their own. If they have already fallen into a love triangle, I want to be able to give them hope and encourage them that mistakes can be forgiven and the marriage can be saved if they are willing to work at it.

Writing is hard. Especially because I am trying to be so honest and raw with my emotions. I am so grateful for the feedback I have received from friends and loved ones. Sometimes the feed back isn't something I like to hear, but it is still helpful to know how others are dealing with the story, or what I might be missing. Even if everyone hated  my writings, I would still write because this is what God has laid upon my heart to share. I have received many great comments complimenting my writings and my vulnerability. I am thankful for any and all feedback. Please don't be afraid to leave me a message.


No comments:

Post a Comment