Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Control Your Actions

You are so flirtatious...

I can't help it. It's just the way I am. God made me really friendly.

I know that being flirtatious is a personality trait, but I also know that is one of the very things that got me into trouble. When I would flirt, it sends a message that I like you. I am attracted to you. Men react to flirting the same way regardless if you are taken or not. Most of them can't help it. (no offense) When I flirted I was sending an unintentional signal. The Bible instructs us to live life worthy of praise:


"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."
Philippians 4:8 ESV


So, as difficult as it may be, if your personality is flirtatious..please control your actions. Save your flirting for your husband. He will appreciate it. You will also be a setting a wonderful example to young women everywhere that it is not okay to flirt.

Here is an interesting article I found..please take the time to read it:


http://www.relationshiptrust.com/Flirting/flirtingdanger.htm#.

No comments:

Post a Comment