Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gratitude Journal Entry # 18, 19 & 20

Gratitude Journal Entry # 18, 19 & 20

#18
I have recently become part of a group encouraging writers and speakers to share their story. I am so inspired by other ladies who are willing to step out and share the hard parts of their life. Their passion is amazing. I too have a strong passion for sharing my story, if you haven't guessed.) I want others to learn the lessons through me instead of on their own. I desperately want to give the all the glory to God for the restoration of my marriage and the healing of my heart.

# 19
I am so thankful once again for a husband who loves and supports me in this new journey. He encourages me and gives me all the time and space I need to write.  He is always listening to all my ideas and willing to give advice when asked.

#20

I am so grateful for the courage God has given me to step out and share the secret sin in my life with others. If God had not made the calling as clear as he has, I wouldn't be so brave to do it..."But Blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him." Jeremiah 17:7. My confidence and strength comes from the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment