Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Confidence

I have always struggled with how others view me. I always wonder what they thinking. I wondering if they really like me. I know that I am not the only one who struggles with this. A lot of women do and maybe even some men. Fitting in is so important, or so I used to think.

I have now come to realize that it doesn't even matter. All that matters is that I am loved by my Heavenly Father. He made me the way I am. He loves me. He forgives me. He doesn't hold my past against me. He sent his only son to die on the cross to pay the penilties for my wrong doings.

So I am not going to live this life in fear of what others think. I am not going to give them that kind of power over me. I am going to live my life with my confidence and faith in the Lord. I challenge you to do the same.


1 comment: