Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gratitude Entry # 4

Gratitude Entry # 4: My mother's sacrifice.



My Mother’s Sacrifice

As a child it was difficult to understand my mother.
I never realized the strength of her character.
The beauty found in her timid spirit.

Now that I am a mother I can see it
I appreciate the sacrifices she made for us.
The courage to leave behind all that was holding her back.

She was gained the courage to start again.
Leaving behind a job, friends, and a home
Finding freedom in the face of a world unknown

Raising 3 teenagers alone, no help from their dad
She did the very best she could
Seeking help and advice when it was needed

Her children admire her for her courage
Her sacrifice is commendable
She is their friend and support

A mother’s sacrifice is that of love
Assisting when needed
Encouraging always
 



No comments:

Post a Comment