Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Gratitude Journal


I am starting my series called My Gratitude Journal! 

In Colossians 3:15-18 the bible says, "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts. And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Psalm 100 
 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
     Worship the Lord with gladness;
    come before him with joyful songs.
 Know that the Lord is God.
    It is he who made us, and we are his;
    we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving
    and his courts with praise;
    give thanks to him and praise his name.
 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever;
    his faithfulness continues through all generations.



 Each Thursday for the next year, I will be writing an entry into my Gratitude Journal here on this blog, something I am grateful to have in my life, big or little.  I challenge you to join me. Feel free to leave a comment each week to share the things you are thankful for! You can start your own gratitude journal by grabbing a notebook and writing down one thing you are grateful for each week.



Gratitude Journal Entry #1:
  Thank you God for this opportunity to share my story. Blogs and other social networks are a great platform for sharing my story with others. I am thankful for the experience of blogging and the feedback I have already received. Thank you for blessing me with courage and strength as I share my story with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment