Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WIldcard Wednesday

In order to keep things a little fun, I have decided to dub Wednesdays as Wildcard Wednesday! I am super excited about Wildcard Wednesday. It will be a surprise for my readers as to what they will find when they join me in the middle of the week.

Wildcard for this week: An autumn picture from my own front yard



October is my favorite month of the year, not only because it's my birthday month, but also because the colors are amazing. You might not know that I live in Minnesota! The land of 10,000 lakes. The land of the frozen tundra. The home of the Minnesota Vikings. Autumn in our neck of the woods is amazing!! I grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada and basically the leaves turn brown and fall to the ground...not much of a show. Here in Minnesota the colors are so vibrant that trees look as if they are on fire. Breath taking!!  I wish the leaves would last until Christmas...but it only takes a couple of windy days to knock the majority of the leaves off the tress. I hope you can enjoy the beauty of Autumn wherever you are today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment